Owili Eison (CA)
Owili Eison is a Los Angeles personal injury attorney that focuses on cases involving catastrophic injury litigation. He is a vital member of the team here at BD&J.
Mr. Eison received his undergraduate degree from the University of Southern California (USC) with a major in Political Science, minor in Spanish, and was a member of the University’s Honors Program.
Mr. Eison earned his law degree from Loyola Law School – Los Angeles where he served as President of the Entertainment & Sports Law Society. He also participated in the school’s renowned Trial Advocacy Program which helped hone his litigation and oral advocacy skills.
Owili resolved to become a personal injury attorney after he suffered multi-system injuries when he was hit in controlled crosswalk by a negligent motorist. After months of rehabilitation and recovery from this incident, Owili vowed that he would champion the rights of those similarly situated. As a result of his personal experiences, Owili not only sees personal injury law as his vocation, but as his calling. Owili began his legal career at a renowned plaintiff’s law firm in Los Angeles where his practice areas included major injury, premises liability, wrongful death, product defects, and medical malpractice.
Over the course of his career, Owili has handled hundreds of personal injury cases from preparation to final resolution. His experience includes auto accidents, mass tort litigation, wrongful deaths, slip and falls, and myriad other personal injury related matters. He has handled cases with all of the big insurance companies and has developed a reputation as a tenacious, yet pragmatic advocate.
Representative Verdicts & Settlements
- Settlement: $2,525,000 – Wrongful Death: auto v. motorcycle collision (Confidential)
- Settlement: $1,000,000 – Wrongful Death: pedestrian struck by car (Confidential)
- Settlement: $1,000,000 – Spine injury: auto v. semi (Confidential)
- Settlement: $1,000,000 – Spine injury, knee injury: auto vs. tractor trailer (Confidential)
- Settlement: $1,000,000 – Spine injury, knee injury: auto v. motorcycle (Confidential)
- Settlement: $750,000 – Spine injury: auto v. semi (Confidential)
- Loyola Law School – Los Angeles, J.D.
- Center for International Studies, Madrid, Spain
- University of Southern California, B.A.
- 2017: Top 40 Under 40 - NBLA
- Del Amo Scholar
- Diversity Clerkship Scholar
- The National Football League’s Derrick Crawford, Entertainment and Sports Lawyer, Vol. 26, No.4 (2009)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Langston Bar Association
Sean Banafsheh (CA)View Profile
Founder & Manager Partner
Kevin Danesh (CA)View Profile
Founder & Managing Partner
Raphael Javid (CA)View Profile
Founder & Managing Partner
Shawn McCann (CA)View Profile
Mark Millard (CA)View Profile
Tobin Ellis (CA)View Profile
Lauren Horwitz (CA)View Profile
Santo Riccobono (CA)View Profile
Erica Chavez (CA)View Profile
Associate Attorney & Marketing Director
David Woolf (CA)View Profile
Jonathan Bakhsheshian (CA)View Profile
Normandy Kidd (CA)View Profile
Byron J. Abron (B.J.) (CA)View Profile
Gary Praglin (CA)View Profile