Santo Riccobono is a caring and dedicated advocate with proven experience in serious personal injury cases. Santo is truly committed to his clients, thriving on the fast paced, competitive world of litigation when it comes to pursuing the best outcomes for them. Santo strives to secure maximum compensation for clients in matters involving catastrophic personal injury litigation. He has experience in navigating wrongful death claims, traumatic brain injury cases, products liability suits, mass torts, and medical malpractice litigation.
Santo’s excellent reputation in the legal community is demonstrated by his designation as a Southern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine, a designation held by only 2.5% of California attorneys. He also holds a 10/10 rating from Avvo, an independent rating service for attorneys.
Santo is a leader in the trial bar as well. He is the Treasurer of the New Lawyers Division of the Consumer Attorneys of California, and is a co-founder and Vice President of the Downtown Los Angeles Bar Association.
Prior to representing plaintiffs exclusively, Santo worked at one of the largest defense firms in Southern California where he litigated a variety of cases including those involving toxic torts, catastrophic injury, general liability, and construction defect; he also defended Fortune 500 companies. While there, Santo was a mentor to younger associates and law clerks and was a member of the recruiting committee.
Santo has always been a competitor, starting from a young age as he studied Tang Soo Do, a Korean marital art. By age 17, he was the youngest master in the country! Santo also did well in football and baseball in his high school years, playing at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo’s division I-AA program because of the school’s excellent academic reputation.
Representative Verdicts & Settlements
- $2.8 Million | Car v. Motorcycle
- Monthly Update Anti-Seizure Medication and Stevens Johnson Syndrome Lead to Litigation 2014
- Advocate Beyond The Product – Evolution of California’s Strict Liability Rule and a Review of the Case Law2013
- KBSS MONTHLY UPDATE Fairytale “Original” Pricing is False Advertising 2013
- KBSS MONTHLY UPDATE Beyond The Product – Those Other Than Manufacturers Can Be Liable 2013
- KBSS MONTHLY UPDATE Lesson to Consumers: Read ALL Online Terms and Conditions (Davis v. HSBC Bank Nevada) 2012
- California Western Law School, Juris Doctor
- He graduated from California Western School of Law in San Diego in 2007.
- Rising Star 2015, by Super Lawyers in Los Angeles Magazine
- 10.0 Superb Rating on Avvo
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association of Justice
- Downtown LA Bar Association
Sean BanafshehView Profile
Founder & Manager Partner
Kevin DaneshView Profile
Founder & Managing Partner
Raphael JavidView Profile
Founder & Managing Partner
Shawn McCannView Profile
Tobin EllisView Profile
Lauren HorwitzView Profile
Owili EisonView Profile
Erica ChavezView Profile
Associate Attorney & Marketing Director
David WoolfView Profile
Jonathan BakhsheshianView Profile
Normandy KiddView Profile