Julian Sonnega is an associate attorney at BD&J, focusing on the litigation of cases involving catastrophic injury.
After witnessing a family member be savagely mauled by the neighbor’s dogs, Julian resolved himself to become an attorney and became fixated on finding ways to help those who could no longer help themselves.
Mr. Sonnega earned his law degree from Southwestern Law School – where he served as both President and Treasurer of the Environmental Law Society and an active student member of the Beverly Hills Bar Association. Whilst awaiting California bar results, Mr. Sonnega worked as a paralegal for a respected Worker’s Compensation firm.
Mr. Sonnega began his legal career at BD&J, where he has handled numerous personal injury matters from start to finish. His practice area includes auto accidents, slip and falls, unlicensed contractors, and wrongful death cases. He is admitted to practice in all California state courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
A tenacious litigator, Mr. Sonnega independently recovered over $1,000,000.00 for Clients within his first six months of practice, and over $2,000,000.00 within the first nine.
Bilingual in English and Spanish, Mr. Sonnega is available to litigate cases throughout the State of California.
Representative Verdicts and Settlements
- Settlement: $400,000.00 – Hip injury: premises liability (Confidential)
- Settlement: $375,000.00 – Spine injury: auto v semi (Confidential)
- Settlement: $325,000.00 – Ankle injury: auto v pedestrian (Confidential)
- Settlement: $200,000.00 – Spine injury: auto v semi (Confidential)
- Settlement: $175,500.00 – Hip injury: unlicensed contractor (Confidential)
- Settlement: $148,423.40 – Concussion injury: auto v tractor (Confidential)
- Settlement: $135,000.00 – Knee injury: premises liability (Confidential)
- Settlement: $105,000.00 – Dog bite: premises liability (Confidential)