Experience Fighting Large Corporations
Kevin brings professionalism and a heightened level of commitment to the profession of law, one that is unrivaled by even the best of attorneys. With his experience in corporate law, Kevin is able to adapt that same sense of structure, order, and organization necessary to fight the largest of corporations and insurance companies. Kevin’s experience in dealing with large corporations are just some of the many strengths he brings to his clients.
On top of his understanding of the law, Kevin brings a very compassionate and engaging nature to the world of personal injury. Treating his clients like members of his own family, Kevin has a skill of making people feel at ease, even those individuals who have survived the most horrific of accidents.
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science
- University of California, Los Angeles, Juris Doctor
- 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Rising Star 2013, by Super Lawyers in Los Angeles Magazine
- Rising Star 2015, by Super Lawyers in Los Angeles Magazine
- AV Preeminent, by Martindale Hubbell
- Ethical Lawyers of America
- Million Dollars Advocates Forum
- Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Association of Justice
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- LA’s Best Board of Directors
- Rancho Los Amigos Foundation Board of Directors
In addition to his work as a lawyer, Kevin serves on the Board of Directors of LA’s Best Foundation which funds education and enrichment for children ages 5-12. Kevin also serves on the Board of Directors of Rancho Los Amigos Foundation where he raises money to fund public rehabilitation services for individuals with physical disabilities due to catastrophic injuries. You can count on Kevin to help you with all of your personal injury needs.
When Kevin is not working, he likes to watch the Lakers play basketball and enjoys spending time with his wife and three wonderful children.