Understands Loss and Is Prepared to Help
As a managing partner and one of the founders of BD&J, Sean’s practice is rooted in empathy and compassion for clients, backed by his well-versed knowledge of the law. With his own personal connection to loss, Sean understands the importance and delicacy surrounding the nature of a personal injury.
This background drives Sean to provide passionate, relentless, and personalized representation to each and every client he works with. He truly invests unparalleled time and devotion into each case and client. Helping people and protecting clients’ rights is Sean’s passion and shows through his entire practice.
Award-Winning Legal Representation
As a rising leader in the profession of personal injury, Sean has been recognized among the Top 2.5% lawyers in Los Angeles Magazine” by California Lawyer Magazine. He is also frequently asked to speak at Pepperdine Law School, as well as other industry events, and has mentored younger legal professionals. His goal is to foster a community of knowledge and train up other lawyers to bring the same level of passion and care that he does to every client.
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute For Dispute Resolution, Certificate
- 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Rising Star 2013, by Super Lawyers in Los Angeles Magazine
- Lead Counsel Rated
- Ethical Lawyers of America
- American Association of Justice
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California Applicant’s Attorney Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
Additionally, Sean is focused on giving back to his local community. He volunteers his time with the Alliance for Children’s Rights. Sean is also fluent in Spanish, working with numerous Spanish speaking clients of the firm.