Attorney Gary Praglin of BD&J, PC Hosts Wildfire Lawsuit Seminar, Oct. 21
The Wine Country wildfires have spread devastation all across Santa Rosa, Napa Valley, Sonoma, and the rest of the North Bay region. Thousands of homes have been destroyed, dozens of wineries scorched, and many lives have been lost to the fires. In order to do our part in helping people get back on their feet after this disaster, BD&J, PC and our team of wildfire lawyers are hosting a Santa Rosa community meeting this weekend that all are welcome to attend.
Important meeting information:
- Date: Saturday, October 21st, 2017
- Time: Begins at 5:00 PM
- Location: Hyatt Regency Sonoma, 170 Railroad Street, Santa Rosa CA 95401
- Host: Attorney Gary A. Praglin
There is so much to discuss about the Wine Country wildfires and we are going to do our best to cover all of it. However, there are five main topics of discussion we want to mention without fail.
5 key points of discussion are:
- Getting your life back together after disaster.
- How to handle a fire insurance claim.
- What to do to maximize your insurance claim coverage.
- Holding accountable parties liable for damages.
- Filing and managing a legal claim for compensation.
There will be dinner, emergency supplies, and moral support for everyone who can make it. If you are planning on being there, please feel free to bring your family. We want this meeting to really feel like a safe place and an occasion that binds our community together. After all, united we are stronger and can get through this trying time.
Interested in attending our Santa Rosa community event? Call our wildlife attorneys at (855) 906-3699 for more information, or to learn how to begin a claim if you have been impacted by the North Bay wildfires. We accept calls 24/7.