Other Types of Litigation
Contact Our Experienced Litigation Attorneys in Los Angeles – (855) 906-3699
Complex litigation and lawsuits originating from unique or unusual circumstances do not intimidate our team of Los Angeles lawyers at BD&J. Our highly-educated trial attorneys have stood for thousands of clients throughout the years, never backing down from a case when so much is hanging in the balance. Due to our intelligent approach to litigation balanced by a true client-first commitment, we have been able to recover more than $1 billion for our clients in some of the most difficult case types out there.
To name a few other types of litigation we can handle:
- Construction defects: Serious injuries may result due to a catastrophic construct defect. It can be a challenge identifying the party that is truly liable for the failure. Let our team help you pinpoint liability and file a legally valid claim.
- Tobacco litigation: People living in pain due to health conditions caused by tobacco product use may be able to file a lawsuit against tobacco companies for compensation. We are well-versed in the intricacies of such high-stakes litigation.
- Tobacco wrongful death claims: Surviving family members of tobacco users who passed away due to cancer or lung disease may also be able to demand compensation from negligent tobacco companies through a wrongful death claim.
Managing a complex litigation case on your own may be a significant undertaking that risks your right to receive damages for the wrongdoing of another party. You can take out the guesswork and the legwork of your claim by teaming up with our Los Angeles litigation attorneys. Contact us at any time to schedule a free case evaluation.
Why You Should Choose BD&J
We understand that you have many personal injury law firms to choose from when starting a claim. Why should you choose to work with BD&J? We believe our accomplishments and accolades speak for us.
Consider some of the distinctions and achievements that set us apart:
- We have secured multiple multimillion-dollar case results for our clients.
- We have a long list of happy client testimonials.
- Our lawyers are regularly featured in the news due to their insight.
- Our attorneys are graduates of UCLA, Loyola, Pepperdine, and Southwestern Law School.
- We focus intentionally on personal injury claims and other types of complex litigation.
- We only collect attorney fees if we win a settlement or verdict award for our clients.