Joseph Younes is an associate Trial Attorney at Banafsheh, Danesh and Javid, PC in its wrongful death and catastrophic injury practice group. Joseph knew he wanted to become a lawyer when he experienced first-hand the loss of a beloved family member to a terrible car wreck. Joseph grew a passion for representing those who have been harmed by the negligence of others.
Joseph obtained his law degree from Chapman University School of Law in 2018. While a law student at Chapman, he clerked for a prominent plaintiff’s personal injury law firm and gained valuable legal experience handling cases involving government liability, motor vehicle collisions, premises liability, product liability, and workers compensation. Immediately prior to obtaining his license to practice law, Joseph clerked for a well-renowned workers compensation insurance defense firm evaluating cases involving persons injured in the scope of their employment.
Joseph graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in political science from California Baptist University. While at Cal Baptist, Joseph received a scholarship for his oral advocacy skills and competed on the Speech & Debate Team.
Joseph’s practice focuses on personal injury cases involving trucking, motorcycle, and motor vehicle collisions, wrongful death, premises liability, and defective products. Since becoming a member of the BD&J litigation team, Joseph has worked diligently for the firm's numerous clients. He utilizes his skills acquired throughout his life experiences to actively pursue the best results for his clients. He works tirelessly and aggressively to ensure just outcomes for his clients. He is persistent in protecting his client’s interests and providing assertive representation.
Joseph is admitted to the California Bar and the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law, J.D – Orange, CA
- California Baptist University, B.A. – Riverside, CA
- American Studies Program – Washington, D.C.
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAA)
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
Representative Verdicts & Settlements
Since joining BD&J’s litigation team in 2019, Joseph has already assisted his team with the recovery of $6,050,000 for their deserving clients.
- Settlement: $2,500,000 – Wrongful Death: auto v. auto collision (Confidential)
- Settlement: $2,000,000 – Spine injury: auto v. semi (Confidential)
- Settlement: $1,200,000 – Spine injury: auto v. semi (Confidential)
- Settlement: $200,000 – Spine injury: auto v. semi (Confidential)
- Settlement: $150,000 – Spine injury: premises liability (Confidential)
Joseph also has extensive experience in drafting and successfully arguing legal motions, taking and defending depositions, and communicating with his clients.