San Jose Truck Accident Attorneys
Call for a Free Case Review
Preventable truck accidents seriously injure and kill thousands of people every year in the U.S. When these accidents are caused by the negligence of a truck driver, his or her employer, or another party, victims have a legal right to seek compensation for their losses, which may include medical bills, rehabilitation costs, lost wages, and more.
At BD&J, our team of experienced lawyers provides zealous advocacy for the injured. In fact, we have recovered more than $1 billion in compensation for our clients. If you or a loved one has been injured, or if you have suffered the wrongful death of a family member, you can feel confident turning to our firm for the kind of skilled representation that gets results. Contact our experienced San Jose truck accident attorneys today to get started with a free consultation.
BD&J has successfully handled all types of truck accident cases, including those involving:
- Fatigued drivers
- Drunk/drugged drivers
- Improperly loaded/overloaded trailers
- Maintenance failures
- Negligent hiring
What to Do After a Truck Accident
The main steps to remember after a truck accident are:
- Share license, registration, and insurance information with the other driver(s).
- Move out of harm's way.
- Report the accident to the police.
- Seek medical help immediately for injuries.
- Report the accident to your insurance company, but refuse to give them any extra information.
- Fill out an SR 1 form at the DMV. Failure to do so may result in suspension of your license, depending on the circumstances.
When to Call a Truck Accident Attorney
You should look into calling a lawyer for up to two years after the accident if you sustained injuries that require(d) medical treatment, a long period of time off of work, or other serious consequences. It's also good to consider a lawyer if insurance companies are trying to place the blame on you.
Why Choose BD&J for Your San Jose Truck Accident Case?
- We advance case costs — you pay nothing unless we win
- Direct communication with our lawyers 24/7
- Highly educated, knowledgeable trial attorneys
- Over $1 billion recovered
- Thousands of satisfied clients
Call Today to Discuss Your Case
BD&J is committed to providing the highest caliber of legal services to injured people in a time of need. Compassionate, experienced, and tenacious, we are prepared to do whatever it takes to ensure that our clients receive justice and a fair outcome to their case. If you’ve been injured in a collision with a semi-truck, our San Jose truck accident lawyers are standing by to offer you the help you need.