Why Choose BD&J Law?
- Over $100,000,000 Recovered For Our Clients
- Free, No Obligation Consultations
- If We Don’t Win Your Case, You Don’t Pay A Dime
- We Advance Your Case Costs
- Aggressive, Compassionate Representation
- Thousands of Satisfied Clients
- Verdict $34.5 Million Truck v. Bicycle
- Settlement $5.1 Million Truck v. Car
- Settlement $2.75 Million Truck v. Car
- Settlement $6.5 Million Truck v. Car
- Settlement $4.75 Million Truck v. Bicycle
What Our Clients Say
Our firm’s California attorneys specialize in dealing with accidents that have resulted in serious personal injury and financial harm to our clients. The partners in our firm have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars from consumer product manfacturers and insurance companies and we pride ourselves on our unmatched record of success in injury cases.
Why You Need to Hire a Lawyer for Your Case
We have established our Client Care Service Team, an unmatched commitment by our firm to offer our clients unparalleled service.CONTACT A LAWYER
Picking Up The Pieces Following An Accident
When you or a loved one suffers through a serious car accident, motorcycle accident, or any serious injury accident the consequences can be life altering. Your standard of living can be seriously degraded, the job you rely on to make ends meet can be in jeopardy, and if the injury is serious enough, you may have difficulty performing basic physical day to day tasks.
Our firm can help. We deal exclusively with the seriously injured and work on a contingency fee basis. Put quite simply, there is no charge to hire our law firm to represent you;. If we don’t win your case and get you a settlement or verdict, you don’t pay us a dime. It’s our personal guarantee to you that our attorneys will be fighting to get you the compensation you deserve.
From the Blog
- Feds Take Steps To Curb Driver Fatigue Accidents Among Truckers August 23, 2013
- San Bernardino County Drowning Accident Claims Life Of 3 Year Old August 20, 2013
- Santa Barbara Truck Accident Kills Woman August 16, 2013